-->

ADS 1

Garlic For Acne - The Aftermath of Eating Garlic For Acne - Our health 74

Garlic For Acne - The Aftermath of Eating Garlic For Acne

There so many theories as to what common food can cause acne but we all react differently so there may be certain food that affect you but don't affect others. Garlic for acne is quite controversial because some people describe it as effective while others find it causes breakouts.
Garlic For Acne - The Aftermath of Eating Garlic For Acne - Our health 74
Creadit -image - https://pxhere.com
In my view, this article contains valuable information, worth readingIn each paragraph, there is a supplementary topic



How do you know who to believe when it comes to garlic?

Well, I think you need to consider garlic in two ways: eating it and applying it topically as an ingredient in a home remedy. Let's look at eating garlic.

You sometimes get a craving for something and you end up going overboard? Well, that's what I did with garlic and not only could I smell it off my skin the next day, I also had more acne.
Garlic For Acne - The Aftermath of Eating Garlic For Acne - Our health 74
Creadit -image - https://pxhere.com
Chinese medicine states that acne is caused by too much heat and dampness in the body. It cools itself down by realizing it through the pores which cause breakouts. So basically any foods that make your body hot (not temperature-wise) like onion, peppers, chili, and garlic, acne might follow.

I thought maybe I had such a reaction because I could be unaware that I was allergic to garlic. I had tested were done that proved I wasn't so eating garlic is not a good idea for me if I want acne-free skin.
Garlic For Acne - The Aftermath of Eating Garlic For Acne - Our health 74
Creadit -image - https://pxhere.com


Next time you have an acne break out, think about what you ate recently and see if it could be the reason for your skin aggravation.

Applying garlic to your face rather than eating it can be very effective for your acne. Here's a popular garlic acne home remedy



Creadit -image - https://pxhere.com

Add Comment

ads 2
ads 3
ads 4